Form was filled-up and downloaded 1,000 times already

Fillable Form Oregon Petition for Change of Name (Minor)

A Petition for Change of Name of Minor must be filed in the county court in which the minor child lives. Any lawful reason that the Petitioner(s) deems (deem) a benefit is typically adequate to satisfy most courts. The Petitioner may prefer a new name due to social or religious reasons.


Keywords: name change for minor petition for name change name change petition minor change of name petition for change of name

Are you looking for another form or document?