Top Category > U.S > USCIS Immigration

USCIS Immigration


Form I-600

Form I-600 is used by U.S. citizens to classify an orphan, habitually resident in a non-Hague Convention country, who is or will be adopted by a U.S. citizen, as an immediate relative to allow the child to enter the United States.

DS 64 (2018-2021)

Form DS-64 is only the statement form to be filled out and submitted regarding a stolen or lost passport.


EOIR-29 is used to appeal decisions which are made by the Immigration Appeals (Board).


Use this form if you are a conditional permanent resident who obtained status through entrepreneurship and want to remove the conditions on your residence.


To provide temporary immigration benefits to foreign nationals who are victims of qualifying criminal activity, and to their qualifying family members, as appropriate.

I-290B (2018)

Form I-290B, Notice of Appeal or Motion, is used to file an appeal or motion to reopen or reconsider certain decisions under the immigration laws.


Use this form to request a reduced filing fee for Form N-400, Application for Naturalization, if your documented annual household income is greater than 150 percent but not more than 200 percent of the Federal Poverty Guidelines at the time you file.


Form I-539, Application to Extend/Change Nonimmigrant Status. It is used by people currently in the United States in a non-immigrant status to change the classification for their status and/or extend their stay with their current status.

I-130 (2019)

Filing a Form I-130 is only the first step in helping a relative immigrate to the United States. Eligible family members must wait until there is a visa number available before they can apply to become a lawful permanent resident.

I-360 (2018)

The I-360 application is available to select groups of immigrants as a means of gaining permanent resident status in the U.S.

Form G-28

Use this form to provide information about your eligibility to act on behalf of an applicant, petitioner, or respondent.

I -134 (2019)

A form used by a sponsor in order to show that the immigrant being sponsored has adequate means of financial support and is not likely to become a public charge.


Use This form is used to petition to bring your fiancé(e) (K-1) and that person’s children (K-2) to the U.S. for marriage to you, or to bring your spouse (K-3) and that person’s children (K-4) to the U.S. to apply for lawful permanent resident status.