Accepting Guest Posts and Content Contributors for PDFRun.com
Are you looking for a guest blogging opportunity? You’ve come to the right place. PDFRun.com accepts guest posts for free, provided that the article is 100% SEO-friendly. We also accept content collaborations with other websites or blogs. If you’re interested in collaborating with us, please reach out via the contact page and we’ll see if it’s a good fit.
We are always open to new ideas for content that aligns with our website’s mission: to provide readers with quality, informative articles about lifestyle topics. We welcome writers on any topic related to business, real estate, software, government, and more.
- Articles must be original content that has not been published anywhere else.
- Articles must be related to the blog’s niche.
- Accepted topics: finance, business, government, legal, and technology
- All articles should include at least one link to an online source or another website.
- Links should be going to reputable, authoritative, and relevant sites only.
- Links cannot be affiliate sites or self-promoting.
- Submissions should also include meta tags and optimized titles that are best suited for SEO purposes.
- They should be 1,500 words or more in length and written with the reader in mind.
- The article should contain relevant keywords or phrases that are related to the topic of your post. Please avoid keyword stuffing.
- The article may also include royalty-free or free-to-use images that are relevant to the content. Make sure that they do not have any watermarks.
- Ahead of submission, authors must provide a short bio and headshot.
- Your post should include a brief bio about yourself (no longer than 50 words) as well as links back to your website or blog.
- All submitted posts will go through an editorial review process before being accepted for publication. If approved, you will receive a note from us letting you know when your post is live on our site.
- Your article will be shared on our social media channels for maximum exposure.
- Your article will be included in our newsletter with more than 50,000 subscribers.
- You will receive a full author bio with an accompanying link to your own website/blog.
- Your post will remain live on our site indefinitely and can continue to generate traffic long after the publication date.
How to Send Guest Posts:
- Send an email to roselle @ pdfrun . com
- Use this format for the email subject: Guest Post: (Topic) – (Your Website) – (Your Name)
- eg. Guest Post: How to Make Money Converting Word Files to PDFs – makemoneywithme. com – John Doe
- Send your proposed article in a Google Document. Make sure to share it as “Anyone can comment”.
To learn more about the type of blogs and articles that we accept, please visit https://www.pdfrun.com/resources/.
Thanks and we hope to collaborate with you soon!